2021 Calendar Year Outcomes*
(January 1 – December 31, 2021)
- Served 473 Day Center Clients.
- Provided 951 hygiene kits/showers.
- Gave out 11,934 sandwiches.
- Gave out 100 laundry cards.
- Gave out 324 sets of clothing.
- Gave food to 417 households consisting of 772 individuals.
- Provided 772 prescriptions to 138 homeless persons.
- Provided 13 vouchers for homeless clients to receive free dental work.
- Provided 15 vouchers for homeless clients to receive free eye exams.
- 11 clients from Next Step moved into permanent housing.
- We serve an average of 20 persons a day in our Day Center.
- 80% of guests to our Day Center are male.
- 20% of guests are veterans.
- 36 families receive food from our Food Pantry each month.
Our Most Recent Special Ministries:
- Provided food baskets to 89 families for Thanksgiving.
- Provided food baskets to 46 families for Christmas.
- Provided gift cards to 256 individuals for Christmas.
- Provided Easter Baskets to 42 children.
*The Pandemic caused us to adjust services as of March 16, 2020.
We no longer provided the services of showers, laundry, and phone use to respect social distancing and promote the safety of staff and guests. Hygiene kits were distributed to clients every Monday.
As of June 14, 2021, we reopened our Day Center and Shower facility.
Clothing is prepackaged based on size and distributed on a monthly basis. Gift cards to a local chain laundromat are distributed on a quarterly basis. Additionally, we temporarily suspended issuing Vision vouchers through June 30, 2020 and the Dental Clinic we partner with was closed through June 2021.