2021 Fiscal Year Outcomes*
(July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021)
- Served 364 Day Center Clients.
- Provided 760 hygiene kits/showers.
- Gave out 10,752 sandwiches.
- Gave out 90 laundry cards.
- Gave out 330 sets of clothing.
- Gave food to 433 households consisting of 903 individuals.
- Provided 854 prescriptions to 155 homeless persons.
- Provided 0 vouchers for homeless clients to receive free dental work (The dental clinic was closed).
- Provided 11 vouchers for homeless clients to receive free eye exams.
- 11 clients from Next Step moved into permanent housing.
- We serve an average of 20 persons a day in our Day Center.
- 80% of guests to our Day Center are male.
- 20% of guests are veterans.
- 36 families receive food from our Food Pantry each month.
Our Most Recent Special Ministries:
- Provided food baskets to 80 families for Thanksgiving.
- Provided food baskets to 60 families for Christmas.
- Provided gift cards to 290 individuals for Christmas.
- Provided Easter Baskets to 42 children.
*The Pandemic caused us to adjust services as of March 16, 2020.
We no longer provided the services of showers, laundry, and phone use to respect social distancing and promote the safety of staff and guests. Hygiene kits were distributed to clients every Monday. As of June 14, 2021, we reopened our Day Center and Shower facility.
Clothing is prepackaged based on size and distributed on a monthly basis. Gift cards to a local chain laundromat are distributed on a quarterly basis. Additionally, we temporarily suspended issuing Vision vouchers through June 30, 2020 and the Dental Clinic we partner with was closed through June 2021.